- ‘Pharmaleads seeks funds for dual enkephalinase inhibitors’
- Dual enkephalinase inhibitor (DENKI) PL265: a novel topical treatment for ocular pain ?
- Pharmaleads Reports Positive Ocular Pain Results with PL265, a Novel Dual Enkephalinase Inhibitor (DENKI), at the ARVO 2017 Annual Meeting
- Pharmaleads to Present PL265 for Ocular Pain Results at the ARVO 2017 Annual Meeting in Baltimore
- Pharmaleads’ Head of Clinical Research, Tanja Ouimet, Ph.D. to present at SMI Pain Therapeutics, London, on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Pharmaleads announces the start of the Multiple Ascending Dose study of oral PL265
- Synergistic combinations of the dual enkephalinase inhibitor PL265 given orally with various analgesic compounds acting on different targets, in a murine model of cancer-induced bone pain
- Pharmaleads has safely and successfully completed in France, the Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose of oral PL265 in healthy volunteers.
- Michel Wurm, M.D. to present the positive results of Pharmaleads’ Phase 2a, proof of concept clinical study of PL37 in painful diabetic neuropathy at the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) World Congress in Yokohama.
- Modulation of disulﬁde dual ENKephalinase inhibitors (DENKIs) activity by a transient N-protection for pain alleviation by oral route
- Diabète: un nouveau traitement antidouleur à l’étude
- Le PL37 ou l’espoir d’un traitement innovant pour les douleurs neuropathiques/ PL37 or the hope of an innovative drug for the treatment of neuropathic pain
- Pharmaleads announces the opening of french sites in its international Phase IIa clinical study of PL37
- Diabetes trial in UK
- Upcoming events
- Another event
- Next event: June, 24
- Another Event
- Our next event
- Latest project report